Battistella’s polylaminated aluminum hoods are ideal for sparkling wines and champagnes of great quality. They provide an elegant cover to your mushroom cork & wire hood closure.
Our hoods are available in various dimensions as to fit a variety of bottle styles, from the wide-necked magnum bottles to the narrower necks on prosecco bottles. Fit to the specific needs of your package, Battistella’s sparkling hoods imply a superior, refined and elegant product.
- Top: 80 micron aluminum
- Body: 3 Types of polylamninated aluminum available.
- 100 micron (Futura material):
This material retains body relief embossing best.
- 80 micron:
This material available if your bottling equipment can not handle the thicker 100 micron hoods.
- 60 micron (Standard polylaminate)
- Custom colors can be made to match samples
- Depending on Capsule Diameters and profiles: from 2500 to 3800 capsules per box
- Each Pallet of cm 120×80 holds 20 boxes (4 boxes per layer)
- For North America pallets of cm 120×100 hold 25 boxes (5 boxes each layer)
Printing & decorations
- With Inks (Rotogravure and Flexograph) with up to 4 colors besides the background color.
- Up to 4 Hot stamp colors
- UV hot stamp available
- Ink printing
- Hot stamp flat embossing
- Diameter: standardized at 34 mm
- Height: from 60 mm to 150 mm
- Maximum height when the hood has a medallion: 145 mm
- The length of the medallion extension does not count towards the hood height measurment.
- Conicities: from 1:10 to 1:688